- Driving platform truck for train side deliveries (full training provided)
- Loading & offloading of catering equipment/stock from trains.
- Order assembly and stock control
- Comply with Health & Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations.
- No experience necessary as full training will be given.
Roles available – Full time x 10 vacancies Part time x 2 vacancies
Pay rate- £11.95 per hour
Early & Late Shifts: 6am-2.30pm / 7am-3.30pm / 12.30pm-9pm (5 days out of 7).
Colleague discount card for SSP outlets on railway stations and airports.
Discounted travel on Eurostar for colleague, friends and family.
Complimentary meals & uniforms provided.
Option to join Company Share Incentive on 1st anniversary.
28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays).
Mandatory pre-employment requirement:
5-year Reference check: Due to working in a secured station environment (DFT compliance), 5-year employment/education reference required to be able to obtain I.D. pass
Disclosure and Barring service (DBS): DBS checks will be carried out pending successful applicants and referencing – if the candidate currently does not have a valid DBS clearance certificate