Key Responsibilities include:
• Executing company strategies and initiatives to maximise sales and profit targets.
• Ensuring all company guidelines, including the client contract agreement are met.
• Ensuring a high level of professionalism when dealing with our client, our customers and our people.
• Ensuring full product and promotion choices are available and merchandised correctly.
• Training, reviewing and developing On Board Staff to their full selling potential.
• Actively seeking out sales improvement opportunities.
• Monitoring and analysing sales and product portfolio to maximise profitability.
• Organising and overseeing all hospitality events, as required.
• Controlling costs and on board stock levels are in line with company targets.
• Ensuring delivery procedures are followed in line with Health and Food Safety legislation and company procedures.
• Networking and utilising wider resources to optimise business results.
• Managing staff welfare in line with company policies.
• Managing all performance, conduct and attendance issues.
• Responsible for ensuring that all health and food safety legislation is adhered to and associated training carried out within legal and company time frames.
• Continuously seeking opportunities to improve systems, procedures, standards and specifications that will enhance Rail Gourmet’s commercial position.
• Ensuring company policies are adhered to.
We offer: Training provided, Competitive rates of pay, Recognition programme, Discount card, Full client uniform, 28 days for Holidays and Pension Scheme.