SSP Group, alongside its partner Travel Food Services, has collectively won seven awards at The Moodie Davitt Reports’ FAB Superstars Awards 2022.
Last week, the FAB Superstars Awards 2022 recognised the efforts and achievements of staff and teams across the travel F&B industry the world over. From star individuals behind the scenes and front of house, to awards for innovation and concerted humanitarian efforts, the awards recognised the ‘stars’ who have helped their organisations, customers, communities and the wider industry as a whole throughout the last year.
The winners were:
- Star Team Americas FOH – SSP America JFK Terminal 4
- Star Individual APAC FOH – SSP Australia, Josie Barber, Operations Manager
- Star Individual Europe FOH – SSP UK, Jigna Desai, Gatwick
- Star Individual MEA FOH – SSP Hamad International, Michalis Georgiou
- Star Individual MEA BOH – Christos Christodoulou, International Audit Manager, SSP
- Star Team APAC FOH – Travel Food Services, Dehli Team
- Star Innovation APAC – Travel Food Services, HR
Patrick Coveney said; “Our teams are the face of our business, working across all continents at some of the most impressive airports and rail stations around the world. Having so many outstanding people doing such amazing things is a source of great pride. The fact that often over the past two years these feats have been achieved in very difficult circumstances makes them all the more impressive. It’s also very gratifying to see these efforts recognised in such a well-regarded award programme. My heart-felt congratulations to all those who won or were shortlisted at this year’s event.”